CLSU as a world-class National University for science and technology in agriculture and allied fields.
CLSU shall develop globally competitive, work-ready, socially-responsible and empowered human resources who value life-long learning; and to generate, disseminate, and apply knowledge and technologies for poverty alleviation, envi- ronmental protection, and sustainable development.
1. To maintain the status of the College as Center of Excellence and sustain the quality of students’ instruction and training.
2. To attain at least 80% passing percentage for Veterinary Licensure Examination every year.
3. To ensure 100% employment rate among graduates by maximizing linkages, alumni relations and career placement opportunities.
4. To implement a 100% continuing professional development among faculty members through advanced studies, trainings and seminars.
To provide a veterinary education program that produces well-balanced veterinarians, knowledgeable in animal production, welfare and One health.
1. To attain a 100% compliance on CHED policies, standards and guidelines and enhance knowledge, skills and values among students.
2. To maintain the stringent admission policy for incoming undergraduate and graduate students.
3. To conduct a yearly Licensure Examination Assistance Program (LEAP).
4. To strengthen linkages with at least 75% of CVSM Alumni, and establish new collaborations with private and government agencies at local, national and international levels, every year.
5. To maximize opportunities for yearly continuing professional growth and development of all faculty members.
6. To enhance team spirit among faculty and staff through semestral team building activities.